Call Now for a Free Consultation:
Law Office of
Omar Tarazi graduated Cum Laude from the University of Dayton School of Law. He graduated with Advocacy and Dispute Resolution Track Honors, and a Pro-Bono Commitment to Community Award. Since then, he has developed over nine years of litigation and trial experience including:
• Successfully represented hundreds of clients in a diverse array of cases involving general business litigation, medical practice, civil rights litigation, school law, divorce, probate, criminal, appellate, and many civil cases.
• Successfully negotiated large settlements in car accident and product liability injury cases.
• Transferred millions of dollars though various probate cases.
• Represented and guided clients through several high-profile media cases including the Rifqa Bary case, and injured victims involved in the national NECC fungal Meningitis outbreak to name a few.
• Represented Appellee in Cramer vs. Javid, at the Tenth Appellate District of Ohio resulting in a favorable decision for Appellee.
• Represented Appellee in Rife v Rife, at the Tenth Appellate District of Ohio resulting in a favorable decision for Appellee.
• Represented Appellant at the Ohio Supreme Court, In Re: Application of Eric Wilson
• Ohio Bar
• United States District Court, Southern District of Ohio
• Columbus Bar Association (CBA), and the CBA Admissions Committee:
Appointed on several cases to represent the Bar Association in front of the Board of Commissioners on Character and Fitness of the Supreme Court of Ohio.